Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If it’s approved, then your refund will be processed, and the credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) :
- 1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- 2. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- 3. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- 1. Book with obvious signs of use
- 2. CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- 3. Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Items which are part of any sale/offer cannot be refunded unless they are faulty.
If you have any questions regarding the returns and refund policies then please contact us.